What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I feel it's my forum duty to travel slowly on the motorway

A

Anonymous

It gives everyone a chance to see and adore the RCZ :dance:

A

Anonymous

Re: I feel it's my forum duty to travel slowly on the motorw

:thumbup: :clap:

A

Anonymous

You are totally wrong. You should demonstrate the performance of this fine lady. So that people's curiosity is raised and they begin to look for and seek out other examples, in order to learn what is the name of that beautiful creature that looks so elegant as it flies by!!!

A

Anonymous

:clap: I SECOND THAT :beer:

A

Anonymous

you have to show people just how high that spoiler can go! :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score

Had someone say yesterday that if it didn't have the badges, from the rear you would think it was a Porsche :thumbup:

I like to cruise so that people can drink in everything about the car because it's blooming gorgeous :dance:
But then I do like to put my foot down, just to show off like and raise the spoiler :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Had someone say yesterday that if it didn't have the badges, from the rear you would think it was a Porsche :thumbup:

I like to cruise so that people can drink in everything about the car because it's blooming gorgeous :dance:
But then I do like to put my foot down, just to show off like and raise the spoiler :thumbup:

Same here!! :lol:

HelsBels

Reaction score

A couple of weeks ago before my car was destroyed, I was parked in a supermarket car park and a porsche parked behind me on the end of a row.
A group of guys walked past and didn't give the porsche a second glane but raved about my car!

A

Anonymous

:lol: :lol: No let's say it's a Glane look from now on! :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I tend to be even more courteous on the roads after getting the RCZ, as I dont want a car that labelled in much the same way as BMW or AUDI drivers...

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

binkybmf said:
I tend to be even more courteous on the roads after getting the RCZ, as I dont want a car that labelled in much the same way as BMW or AUDI drivers...

:thumbup:

:thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: Absolutely agree!!! This is a Classy looking car, so let's show those BMW/Audi drivers that us RCZ owners are as 'classy' as our cars!!! Afterall, what do we have to prove, we have a car with WOW factor too-more so actually, as they are still quite unique :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

ref the porsche comment, ive had a couple. to say the rcz looks like a porsche, is frankly , an insult. the rcz is way prettier :thumbup: although, it does look like a 70k car :wave: !!!