What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

HPFP warranty.

Kerr

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Peugeot cover the fuel pump up to 6 years or 60k miles.

Is that true?

Does that depend on having a full Peugeot service history rather than an indy?

Kerr

Reaction score
Thread update. I did email Peugeot about this and asked the question. I was getting the impression they were willing to make some contribution, but they weren't clear about how they would help.

What they did ask was it was taken to a Peugeot dealer for investigation. I'm 50 minutes away from a Peugeot dealer. A couple of visits for investigation and repair was going to be a pain. By the time I organise travel back home it's a bit of effort and time consuming.

Peugeot are asking £650 for a new pump, but they are also offering refurbished units for £540.

I then spoke to a guy on eBay who refurbishes the pumps. It's less than £150 to refurbish your HPFP or a premium for an off the shelf unit.

It's been in the car a couple of days now and all seems good. It looks like a good alternative to a big bill.