What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

HPFP Fuel line clip

Becksley16

Reaction score
Hello

After the obligatory replacement of the HPFP, the plastic clip that secures the right hand fuel line perished and snapped off.
I've tried to cable tie, and although this would appear stronger, the line came off mid drive to an obvious disastrous breakdown. Does anyone know what this item is called or where i can get one or if they have come up with other ingenious ideas to replace this frankly rubbish quality part.

Thank you

Pedro

Reaction score
Full title is "Fuel line retaining clip" maybe a dealer part or search ebay Ali express etc Don't quote me but apparently Ford clips will fit on PSA variants

Last edited:

TheWest

Reaction score
Hate to say this but you have to buy the whole thing, ask me how I know?!

It's about £30 on ebay for the entire pipe combo.

Becksley16

Reaction score
Full title is "Fuel line retaining clip" maybe a dealer part or search ebay Ali express etc Don't quote me but apparently Ford clips will fit on PSA variants
Thank you, I will look this up and report back!!

lfe

Reaction score
I have seen a video in which they remove the plastic clip by prying it with a screwdriver, but it is not necessary to remove it, just push it and the connection is released

Last edited:

Becksley16

Reaction score
I have seen a video in which they remove the plastic clip by prying it with a screwdriver, but it is not necessary to remove it, just push it and the connection is released
Mine just disintegrated in my hand (bit like the lumbar support knobs (need them as well) - so many things break on these cars

Pedro

Reaction score
Ebay are breaking Zs there are some 2014 models in stock