What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Howdy from Wales!

A

Anonymous

Hey guys and gals! Been lurking on the forum for some time... time to stop being rude and say hello :)

A little about me... I hate new cars, I'm a full on 205 GTi freak and geek.... I've only ever owned 205s ranging from a little 1.1xs to a STDT to 1.6GTis, 1.9GTis, a Dimma Turbo Technics from dealer (love of my life... sadly sold) and currently a rear engine MI16 turbo 205 which is still being worked on and waiting for another mi16 turbo to go in the front... but Peugeot have almost nailed it with the RCZ! :beer: This is by far the closest any new car has got to the feel of the 205.. not sure why it took Peugeot so long :)

Was looking to get the RCZ for my girlfriend at the time (ex now), should have cancelled the order when we split up but decided to keep it for myself... absolutely awesome car and glad I kept it.

I've gone for the 200 model in white with black wheels and jbl option. Had it delivered a couple of weeks ago and it's been a joy to drive since...

The bad points.. even the JBL option lacks deep bass / volume so a couple of subs are being put in this week.

The standard exhaust note was non existent so a longlife exhaust gives the car a little growl...

The car style is screaming for more power :( I really hope Peugeot make a faster model in the next couple of years... 300bhp minimum... please! I will upgrade in an instant.

I'm always around the Llanelli, Pembrey and Carmarthen area so give me a flash if you see me :) car currently has a 61 plate but should have my irish plate on it soon RCZ 90 :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome Pug205tt - glad you're liking the RCZ. Who knows maybe Peugeot will bring out a faster model in the coming years -we'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, I'm more than happy with the power in my 156. After all what's the use in rushing when you can cruise slowly by letting everyone admire my Pearl :D :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: Pleased to read that you too like the RCZ, after all what is there to not like about it? More power? No I too like RCZ1 am more than happy with the performance. I have the 2.0 HDi GT 164BHP. She handles well, accelerates well and is economical too. Best of all Pearl2 is GORGEOUS :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I have the 2.0 HDi GT 164BHP. She handles well, accelerates well and is economical too. Best of all Pearl2 is GORGEOUS :thumbup:

how come you got an extra bhp? I thought they were 163 :eusa-think: :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
OO58RON said:
I have the 2.0 HDi GT 164BHP. She handles well, accelerates well and is economical too. Best of all Pearl2 is GORGEOUS :thumbup:

how come you got an extra bhp? I thought they were 163 :eusa-think: :eusa-think:

Because I have major memory issues :wave: Blame the medication or my year of birth :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
OO58RON said:
I have the 2.0 HDi GT 164BHP.

Trust a Female to immediately spot that it's smaller than the Bloke quoted :lol: :clap:
...and to tell everyone about it :oops:

:beer:

A

Anonymous

Gorwell said:
Trust a Female to immediately spot that it's smaller than the Bloke quoted :lol: :clap:

:text-goodpost: :text-bravo: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Gorwell said:

Nah I thought I was getting diddled :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

That's my neck of the woods too, i'll look out for you, i'll be in a blue RCZ.