What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How to

A

Anonymous

Hi how do you get the stats on car on the page showing what's been done to car , also to put pics on

renegade79

Reaction score
to upload pics i use photobucket which is very easy to use. if you use tapatalk (i don't) then i think its straight forward to upload from there. not sure what else you're asking, re. stats on car???

A

Anonymous

Maitey64 said:
Hi how do you get the stats on car on the page showing what's been done to car , also to put pics on

Move mouse over your name top right, select user control panel, click profile tab at the top and then click edit signature on the left. Type in the block what you want and click save.

Image, register a photobucket account (http://www.photobucket.com/) When you upload a picture it will provide a forum image link. Copy and past that link into the chat box. Hope that helps :beer: