What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How to switch RHD headlights to LHD

A

Anonymous

Hi,

anybody know if is possible to switch the headlight from RHD to LHD? is available a beam deflector lever inside the headlights?

thank you

VYV200

Reaction score
Not possible according to Pug dealer&mechanic,am in france at the moment with beam deflectors.Available on Ebay.

VYV200

Reaction score
That's correct,just stick on spot indicated in instructions,do it in the dark so you can see the LH sidebeam disappear.Managed at last to take a picture and reduce in size and post :clap:

Attachments

• phpfSlO5wAM.jpg
    phpfSlO5wAM.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4,984

TAC

Reaction score
Thanks guys very useful for my trip in May :thumbup:

tianorth

Reaction score
I got myself a pair of headlight protectors off eBay, trimmed them down as they would fit the mark one but not the mark 2 (cut the corner off basically).
Then stuck the beam benders to them, now every time I go abroad just put them on at the port on the other side or on the ferry as waiting to get off.

Search for VAL316.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-PEUGE ... SwMmBVrNua

A

Anonymous

Been reading the posts re headlights in France..Sadly looks like I have to buy those horrible sticky on beam deflectors for our Rcz... Our car has active headlights how do I sort that for driving abroad or isn't it a problem
Thanks
Paul

tianorth

Reaction score
Check with Peugeot.

Active headlights are they the ones that move the beam as you turn corners?

If yes you can turn them off in the menu.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Anyway, we won't be allowed in Europe soon, problem solved :eusa-whistle:

RCZash

Reaction score
Pwh 2 said:
Been reading the posts re headlights in France..Sadly looks like I have to buy those horrible sticky on beam deflectors for our Rcz... Our car has active headlights how do I sort that for driving abroad or isn't it a problem
Thanks
Paul
Use stickies, no biggie. Never had a problem with active headlights.

A

Anonymous

Update.. Protracted discussion with Peugeot. Beam benders or sticks on the lens are of no use with adaptive headlights as the lights move to follow steering. Customer Service UK and Paris have been unable to offer any helpful suggestion other that " just take a chance, should be OK " or my favourite from Peugeot UK "don't take the car to France if you think you'll be driving at night"
I've tried several main dealers as well.. Nothing. It's outrageous a modern vehicle has No means of shifting light pattern without changing the light unit for LHD model...poor poor show PEUGEOT.

drdino

Reaction score
You should be able to disable the adaptive headlights through the vehicle settings menu.