What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How to manually close drivers window

RCZKam

Reaction score
Had to remove battery to change the thermostat, put it back in but Eco mode popped up as Volts were a little low

Will put battery on charge

Problem is once the battery went in I was checking lights/windows etc just to make sure and the passenger side window goes up and down but drivers side only goes down, it’s stuck open now

I’ve pulled the switch out but does anyone know which terminals I need to send power to (have a spare battery) using some made up wires just to get the window up till a new switch arrives?

IMG_0682.jpegIMG_0683.jpeg

It looks like it’s terminal 1, 2, 5 and 8

Or is there another way to at least get the glass up? Can I remove the door card etc and get to a manual winder or mechanism within?

Thanks

chrismac

Reaction score
I have the circuit diagram, Will try and identify which terminals for you. Failing that I can copy the relevant part and you can make your own choice.

chrismac

Reaction score
No luck I'm afraid. The Service box diagram is not like the Haynes books - nice and simple. Not able to copy the diagram for you as its all hyperlinked.

If you can see the motor terminals (or lugs on the electric motor itself), then maybe you can apply a low voltage directly. I'm sure 6 volts will not burn the motor out - but thats your choice and at your own risk.

Failing that see if you can get a Peugeot 308 Haynes book and see how it compares.

RCZKam

Reaction score
Thanks

I’ve managed to pull the window motor out, will test it on a bench

Also managed to wind window up manually so at least it’s secure now

308 haynes good call :cool: