What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How to: Fit wiper blades

Was this helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Here is the first of hopefully many how to guides.
I apologize, there arent many pictures yet.

Step 1: Get your wiper blades. The best wiper blades by far are made by Bosch, but obviously, there are others available. You can get the bosch ones from RCZPerformance (or other retailers). RCZ performance link here: http://shop.rczperformance.com/Bosch-Wi ... -AM26U.htm
The wiper blades are 26" x 2 (530mm x 2). They must have a fitting similar to this.

Step 2: Remove the old wipers. To remove wiper blades, you need to put the wiper arms in the service position.

To do this, you need to put the ignition on, but dont start the engine. Then, you push down on the wiper stalk. (The same as you do to put them on auto when you are driving). The wiper arms will then come up, but stay there. You then pull the wipers away from the window for easier access. Looking at the part where the wiper clips into the arm, you will see that the wiper arm has a hole, where part of the clip is sticking through. Push on that bit of plastic and slide the wiper off.

Step 3: Install the new wipers. The new wipers go on the opposite way to how the old ones came off. Slide them on, and make sure the clip is in place. (The bit of plastic sticking through the hole). Put the wipers back against the window, and press on the wiper stalk again.

And you are done.

I will get some more pictures when I can :)

A

Anonymous

How do you vote 'No'?
And can I have this function blocked on my wife?

A

Anonymous

:lol: photojohn

Abz, I didn't vote no but nor did I bother sticking the blades into the service position that you mention. That's a good tip though.