What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How the bleeding heck do you get your avatar to change?!

A

Anonymous

After many many many efforts trying to change my avatar I still cannot get it to conform. I have tried resizing it but I cannot get it to work. :eusa-think: :crazy: Can anyone help please as it's starting to irritate me now!!

G81

Reaction score
If you host the pic somewhere like photobucket, I can resize it for you and will try it out

G81

Reaction score
Or just upload the picture here as a reply. Just click upload attachment when replying (not in the quick reply box, in the full editor)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Have you resized to 120 x 80 pixels, that's the size you need.
You should be able to upload it straight from your computer, without using photobucket, etc.

G81

Reaction score
and if all else fails, just upload the attachment here, and we can set it as your avatar.

A

Anonymous

Thank you so much for to you both for your help, support and offers. I'll have another go when I get home tonight and if I STILL have no joy then I will upload the photo and will happily take you up on the offer to resize it for me!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ag0k2w

A

Anonymous

What size does the prospective avatar photo need to be reduced too as i have tried this a dozen times and no joy :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Ok...still no joy. G...any help would be MUCH appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_1833 v3.jpg
    IMG_1833 v3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,899

RCZ1

Reaction score
Now done mrizzle.

To upload avatar the image size MUST be 120 x 80 pixels and the file size has to be 5kb or less.

once you have uploaded your photo to Photobucket, making sure its resized as above, then click on the " direct" tab for the image and copy the link. Open the control panel and goto edit avatar and paste into the " link off site" box. Voila!

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Now done mrizzle.

To upload avatar the image size MUST be 120 x 80 pixels and the file size has to be 5kb or less.

once you have uploaded your photo to Photobucket, making sure its resized as above, then click on the " direct" tab for the image and copy the link. Open the control panel and goto edit avatar and paste into the " link off site" box. Voila!

:D Thank you so much for that RCZ1. I can't tell you how grateful I am. It was really bothering me!! If there was a "bowing down before you" smilie then I would select that but there isn't so this is the best I can do.... :clap: :dance: :thumbup: :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
Ken, I would love to take the plaudits for fixing your avatar but alas I think Tony must have beaten me too it :)