What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How often do ou wash your RCZ?

A

Anonymous

Since getting my RCZ, I have been washing or wiping it almost daily. My wife thinks I am too much...so does my mum...

I just couldn't stand to see dirt on it... :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Once a week unless it's raining or we have a hose pipe ban!! Im not throwing buckets of water over my car sorry.
My Karcher uses less than a hose & buckets but because connected with a hose I cannot use?
I won't touch it unless its been jetted down first!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?v202tp
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 GT Hdi Dolphin Blue
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

samwell

Reaction score
Rczmk said:
Once a week unless it's raining or we have a hose pipe ban!! Im not throwing buckets of water over my car sorry.
My Karcher uses less than a hose & buckets but because connected with a hose I cannot use?
I won't touch it unless its been jetted down first!

Same here, always once a week - rain just means I don't need to dry it!

This hosepipe ban is a joke, agree with your comment Rczmk, I'm having to drive to the local jet wash just to rinse it down, then take it home to wash it, then use about 10 watering cans full of water to rinse it. Far, far more than I would used by using the hose and my home jet wash!

A

Anonymous

I do try once a week , I hate to see her wheels dirty :shock:

A

Anonymous

It depends on the mood i am in :twisted: as of late,so not washing it much i do it to get out the house away from 3 pre-menstrual females at times :lol: having a white car at the mo i feel at times it only needs a wash i had red cars before and waxed them constantly as it really showed on these cars but white :eusa-think: not so much but i did polish the rcz then sealed using a turtle wax platinum sealant 2 weeks ago and it still gleams :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Well I've had it 12 days now and it aint seen water yet, quite like the slightly grubby look suits the car. But I'm gonna wash it the marra whether permitting of course :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
It depends on the mood i am in :twisted: as of late,so not washing it much i do it to get out the house away from 3 pre-menstrual females at times :lol: having a white car at the mo i feel at times it only needs a wash i had red cars before and waxed them constantly as it really showed on these cars but white :eusa-think: not so much but i did polish the rcz then sealed using a turtle wax platinum sealant 2 weeks ago and it still gleams :thumbup:

I use Turtle wax platinum ultra gloss and my RCZ is really clean to clean now! Very smooth surface and stain doesn't stick onto it anymore!

Will see how long the wax can last on the surface. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

kkrcz said:
jassyo06 said:

I use Turtle wax platinum ultra gloss and my RCZ is really clean to clean now! Very smooth surface and stain doesn't stick onto it anymore!

Will see how long the wax can last on the surface. :thumbup:

KKRCZ yip thats the one.i got it a few years ago and tried it on my red cars its just dulled the wet look on the red paint mate.it great for a white car though :thumbup: