What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How NOT to wash your RCZ

A

Anonymous

My God...the owner should be ashamed of him/herself! After only a year! It looks like the paint was whipped by a cat o'nine tails!! :shock:

A

Anonymous

My car was like that when I bought it! Because it was second hand- so I had it proffesionally detailed and it now looks like new :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
For a correction, most professional detailers will charge between £250 - £350 - which I think is money well spent.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
For a correction, most professional detailers will charge between £250 - £350 - which I think is money well spent.

Wow that sounds like a lot but it dose look good :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZ MATT said:
RCZ1 said:

Wow that sounds like a lot but it dose look good :thumbup:

Well when you think they will be machine polishing, which will take a few hours in itself, plus all the other prep work to start with, topped with a wax or sealant of choice - it will be a full day's job, more in some cases.

A

Anonymous

Jeezo! Were they washing the poor thing with a brillo pad?? They should be ashamed of themselves! Well rescued though?