What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How many tomorrow?

VASS

Reaction score
How many expectant mothers and fathers collecting tomorrow?

I'm booked for 8am! and no huge reveal and hour long walk through,,, just pick up and go !

woo hoo!!!!!

A

Anonymous

9am tomorrow for me - I think a fair few miles might get racked up tomorrow

A

Anonymous

Good Luck everyone picking their car up tomorrow. I look forward to you feedback and pics once you find a few minutes away from your cars.

A

Anonymous

Me too :dance:

Only 10 hours and 12 minutes till collection

cant wait :eusa-whistle:

Hope it all goes well with everyone else who is collecting tomorrow :beer:

VASS

Reaction score
ARRGGGHHH!!!!! no pre delivery inspector available and so my car is not available to collect yet!

Dealer even told me someone elses RCZ had'nt even turned up on a transporter yet

A request to change Name and Shame rules could be in the asking soon :-(

A

Anonymous

Good luck folks, enjoy! Had mine a month now and still have a cheesy grin every time I drive it!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

G81

Reaction score
Cant believe it Vass! They sorting it out for you today? Surely they can get someone today, even if it means them driving the inspector in from 100 miles away!

A

Anonymous

If they all turn up we have 10 going out this month so far, 2 have already gone with 2 more this weekend. :thumbup: