What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hosepipe ban!!!

A

Anonymous

Great there's a hosepipe ban here in the south east has anybody got any ideas on how to get round this? Waterless cleaning products maybe or is it time to go back to the old watering can?? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:
Great there's a hosepipe ban here in the south east has anybody got any ideas on how to get round this? Waterless cleaning products maybe or is it time to go back to the old watering can?? :eusa-think:
Organise a wash day meet, up here in Yorkshire. We can afford the water :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
That's a good idea Ron. Good ole Yorkshire hey?

From what I understand businesses like car washes will still be able to operate so maybe worthwhile going to the local jet wash to get the worst of the muck off then back home to wash with the 2 bucket method. You could then rinse with a very clean watering can.

Rue1

Reaction score
put in a watertank with a pump - thats what I did during the drought in Melbourne - kept all my cars clean :)