What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hose ID

Frogfoot

Reaction score
Would anyone be able to identify this hose please, it’s split today and I want to order one over the phone but my local Pug dealership aren’t very helpful, even told me that I got my reg wrong, it’s been on the car 18 months and I’ve had it 13 years so I know what it is!

Thanks in advance.

Edit..

Sorry, can’t add from phone as image is too big, it runs across the front of the Rhine behind the bonnet slam panel, from the centre point to the offside, then bends 90 degrees downwards and terminates I a rigid fitting forwards from the power steering top up cap, it’s at this rigid fitting that it’s leaking coolant

tianorth

Reaction score
You can use an app called Tapatalk, it automatically resizes pictures.

Or store it on google drive or hotmail's one or other and post a link.

If you can pm me your vin and email address and I'll have a look, if need be you can email me the picture

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Frogfoot

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the info, hopefully this pic will help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frogfoot

Reaction score
Yep, I knew that, I didn’t word it correctly, when I said a coolant hose they said which one? I assume it’s the outlet from the rad but hoped someone may be able to confirm or be more specific?

tianorth

Reaction score
Have diagram picture as well but can't re-size.

Can you pm me your e-mail address

Attachments

• Screenshot_Firefox_20181111-233224.png
    Screenshot_Firefox_20181111-233224.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 7,610