What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Honda CRZ

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well today I had a good look around a colleague's Honda CRZ, out of curiosity you understand.

He's had it for about a year to 14 months and it's the top of the range GT version, which comes with a glass roof and leather seats. Well, when I say leather, the front seats are leather BUT the back seat (which isn't really a seat) is cloth. A real mish mash. But the thing that struck me was the condition of the leather seats. For being only a year old, the leather was very, very badly creased - on all the side boulders, the actual seat, everywhere. They looked more like they were 5 or 10 years old rather than 1. So your RCZ leather seats fare much better as do mine :)

The interior as a whole was very disappointing. I love the electronic dials and all the buttons but the rest of the interior is full of horrible cheap looking plastic. The RCZ feels much more upmarket inside and out by comparison. When you think they are similar prices to buy new, the difference is vast.

I quite like the design of them on the outside, but the very sloping back window means that it's almost impossible to see anything out of the rear. Reversing would be a nightmare ;)

It's also deceptively low to the ground. When I sat in it, I just kept going down and down and flopped into the seat. It's much lower than the RCZ.

Needless to say, I won't be having one of those.

http://www.honda.co.uk/cars/cr-z/

A

Anonymous

I have a CRZ parked in front of my car (or I parked behind it) today. Red colour, quite nice car I would say, but I think my RCZ killed it immediately by look. :D

In my country, CRZ is just half the price of RCZ.

IMO, any real sports car should NOT have the rear wiper. I saw Porsche offers this as an option in their 911, which IMO kills the car instantly when someone fitted one into his / her sports car.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yeah I've read about the Mugen. I don't like the gold wheels either. Like the big spoiler on the back though.

The thing with the normal CRZ though is that it's not actually that economical. Our RCZ is actually as good if not better. So the technology of the hybrid still has some way to go.

A

Anonymous

Actually saw 1 to day there super rare and now i know why, very odd all funny angles and the back is horrible :thumbdown: still nice colour of blue thou :crazy: