What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi!!

A

Anonymous

Hi people mi name is Alan and I'm a 207 THP156 owner, now it's about 185 hp.
Besides i love pug, I even love more the RCZ and I hope to get one sometime.

I registered here cause i love pug, the RCZ and because i need to know the sizes of the RCZ THP200 intercooler and the RCZ THP156 intercooler too... i hope somebody can help me.

See ya!!! and THX!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Alan :)

I hope the day isn't too far away when you finally get your hands on a RCZ. They are a great car to drive and even better to look at ;)

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question, far too technical for me, but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you.

I hope you enjoy the forum and visit regularly.

A

Anonymous

Thanks, i'm sure i'll be regulary watching the forum, i got in love with the RCZ the first time that peugeot showed as the 308 RCZ many years ago.
i'm curious, in the uk pug has always been very well received by the people, what about know? Is being received that good still? Comparing with others brands, as vag, fiat or ford?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Alan, like you, I fell in love with the RCZ when the prototype was shown at the motor show in August 2009 and duly ordered mine the following January, as soon as Peugeot began taking orders. I've been smitten ever since:)

The RCZ has proved to be very popular in the UK (where are you from?) and is outselling the Audi TT. Probably because standard equipment on the RCZ is so good. To spec the same Audi TT would result in a very expensive car in comparison, as is the case with Audi, BMW, etc

Peugeot do seem to be having good times at the moment with the release of the new 207, which is proving to be a great success. The GTI is also to be released shortly (if it hasn't been already...).

So far ownership of the RCZ has been very good and I've just ordered the new facelifted model, so I hope it continues for some time yet .... :)

A

Anonymous

Hi Alan :greetings-wavingblue: I moved on to the RCZ from the 207 too ... as have several others. You won't regret it, it's a fab head-turning car!

A

Anonymous

Howdy Alan and welcome. Sounds like your on for a little project by your intercooler size question ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum Alan :)

Despite working for a car company I have no idea what an intercooler is :(

A

Anonymous

Hi Alan,

Welcome to the Forum, hope you get RCZ soon, best car I've ever had and I've just placed order for my second one, love it so much.

A

Anonymous

RCZ is far away of the capability of my wallet haha. I'm from Argentina and here I'm very lucky to own a 207 GTI with 25 years old, called GT in the UK (THP156), the policies and the economy in this country are awfull, so the dream of having a RCZ is just that at the moment, a dream... maybe a 2015 reality :lol:
I need to know the sizes of the two IC's beacuse it's a common customization on 207's to put the RCZ THP200 intercooler plus the THP200 turbo... it's a customization that reachs about 240hp in the THP156.
My "problem" is that a friend gave me an intercooler and I think it's bigger than mine and smaller than a RCZ THP200... which it would be great cause the THP200 IC produces lag with the THP156 turbo... anyway, i going to take out the front bumper tomorrow and i'll see if I can take the size of my IC...
RCZ1: here, in Argentina the RCZ sell way better than the TT, and here arrives in the only version with the THP200, I think it would sell even better if pug send here the THP156 version. But again, the policies and the people in charge in this country are against the imports and against the common sense.