What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi to all

A

Anonymous

Great to see that there is a forum dedicated to the RCZ. I've just purchased a 2ltr Diesel GT ex demo with 600 miles on the clock. Just waiting for DVLA to pull their fingers out as i'm transferring my private plate over. Have been waiting 8 working days now for this to come through so hoping it won't take too much longer.

A

Anonymous

Hi azakirstrcz, great choice. I also have the diesel, welcome and enjoy.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum azakirstrcz :greetings-wavingblue:

Not many miles on your demo - which is always a good thing :thumbup:

I've just waited two and half weeks for my plate transfer to come through from the DVLA - hope yours is alot quicker :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it when DVLA get their act together.

A

Anonymous

Hi azakirstrcz and :text-welcomewave: to the forum. Hope you enjoy dipping in and out of here as much as you'll enjoy your car ONCE the DVLA get their act together. :happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

Great news! Had a call from the dealership this morning saying that all the paperwork had come through and i can pick the car up tomorrow. He also gave me the choice of collecting it at the weekend....what do you think i said, lol. So pick it up tomorrow and can't wait, have a 110 mile trip home after collecting so plenty of time to give it a good test!

RCZ1

Reaction score
azakirstrcz said:
Great news! Had a call from the dealership this morning saying that all the paperwork had come through and i can pick the car up tomorrow. He also gave me the choice of collecting it at the weekend....what do you think i said, lol. So pick it up tomorrow and can't wait, have a 110 mile trip home after collecting so plenty of time to give it a good test!

Wow that was much quicker than most of us on here, which is great news for you.

Enjoy the handover tomorrow and the journey home, the very long way round :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Considering the wait some forum members have had for DVLA transfers you are indeed fortunate. :thumbup: Enjoy the handover and that lovely long drive home. :text-bravo: Watch out for the RCZ-spotters who, on another thread, seem to want to stick VERY close to any they see on the road!!! :lol: :auto-car:

A

Anonymous

Picked up my car this afternoon, got to the dealership and the car was completely covered up, very nervous at this point as this was the first time i had seen the car and i wasn't sure what to expect when the car was uncovered. Well i wasn't disappointed it was everything i expected and more. Completed the handover with dealer and i was on my way back home.

I've got to give a big thumbs up to the Dealership, i've had many new cars in my time but this has to be the best customer service that i have experienced, well worth going 110 miles out of my way! So many thanks to Robyns & Day of Oldham Road, Ashon Under Lyne and especially Arthur who soterd the whole thing out including the plate transfer :clap:

On my way out of Manchester the car certainly looked the part with many looking as they passed me by, even sat alongside Gareth Barry (Man City & England Midfielder) in his Range Rover whilst stuck in traffic. I reckon i was smiling all the way home in my new toy.

Oh and i didn't see another RCZ on the way there or back

Right i'm off to study the handbook.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Glad everything went to plan and your experiences with your dealer were very good.

You won't be able to stop looking at it either :thumbup: