What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi, Take delivery Friday :-)

A

Anonymous

Hi my name is Lou, i take delivery of my RCZ HDI GT on Friday, rather excited :) :D

A

Anonymous

Hi Lou, welcome to the forum. It's a great friendly place to get all your questions and queries answered should you have any, there's a whole load of RCZ knowledge on here so your in good hands. Please post up some pics when you pick her up, your going to love the car, fantastic drive and ownership :) I'd say your a bit of a clubber as well judging by your forum name ;) get those tunes pumping ha ha

A

Anonymous

What Chuzz said!

What a fantastic early Christmas present!! I'm excited for you!! :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Lou :)

So tell us the answer to the all important question - which colour have you gone for?

A

Anonymous

How did the take over go Lou? Have you fallen in lovey yet? :lol::lol::lol:

A

Anonymous

Discount at Black Friday ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: welcome and enjoy your new car :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the warm welcome peeps.

I went for the Black colour with dark grey 19'' alloys and the light grey lama leather xxxxxx

Didnt make it on Friday but im told it will be with me by 2pm today, rather excited xxx :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I'll bet you were raging on Friday then :p I know I would have been.

A

Anonymous

Hed Kandee Hair said:
Thanks for the warm welcome peeps.

I went for the Black colour with dark grey 19'' alloys and the light grey lama leather xxxxxx

Didnt make it on Friday but im told it will be with me by 2pm today, rather excited xxx :thumbup:

So....?!

A

Anonymous

Well he arrived on Monday, 2pm, very very happy - just a shame weather is not better to really enjoy.

2ltr HDI GT, Black, dark grey allow, light greay lama leather interior :)

Drive is lovely.

I've taken a few pics but not sure how to upload :-(
:oops:

A

Anonymous

Hed Kandee Hair said:
Well he arrived on Monday, 2pm, very very happy - just a shame weather is not better to really enjoy.

2ltr HDI GT, Black, dark grey allow, light greay lama leather interior :)

Drive is lovely.

I've taken a few pics but not sure how to upload :-(
:oops:

I am so glad that you have now taken collection of your lovely RCZ and look forward to seeing some pics. I have attached a link to the thread that details how to upload photos. Hopefully, this will help.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4894

A

Anonymous

Ok here goes, poor pic as taken with my phone to upload on facebook: