What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi, new user

A

Anonymous

Hi folks, Peugeot loyal for six cars now! Ordered our RCZ 4 weeks ago and have a build date of October 10th. I pass a black one every morning around 7.45 - he/she is heading up the A26 from the Moira roundabout towards Belfast International airport. English reg - was it you?
Can't wait - thought build date meant delivery date - WAAAAHHHHHH!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

Its good news you have a build date - not too long to go. The wait will be worth it though :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi Oakville and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Another Norn Iron member, I see :clap: . There are a few of us lurking around and when we eventually all have our cars we must get together for a mini-meet. Hope the weeks fly by for you. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi there Oakville and welcome to the site :clap: , I'm also from NI, and I got my RCZ about a month ago, I can assure you it's well worth the wait - I still smile everytime I drive it. Like yorself I've been Peugoet loyal now for the last 4 new cars, but trust me the RCZ is on a different level. What colour/ spec. etc did you order? Looking forward to the RCZ "mini-meet" with P90, Bangor RCZ and a few others. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The wait is definitely worth it, and enjoy your car when it comes.

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone, I've ordered a black gt petrol with pale seats. I have complete faith in our Belfast dealer who advised me - she's never let me down, so I don't know very much else about it! I've seen a black one and a red one on the road, and a blue one about to go out of the showroom. Feeling very impatient, but have got a build date next week. Steviec, have you got an RCZ reg? And more importantly, have you got a keyring from Sandra's hubby??!!!

A

Anonymous

Oakville said:
Hi everyone, I've ordered a black gt petrol with pale seats. I have complete faith in our Belfast dealer who advised me - she's never let me down, so I don't know very much else about it! I've seen a black one and a red one on the road, and a blue one about to go out of the showroom. Feeling very impatient, but have got a build date next week. Steviec, have you got an RCZ reg? And more importantly, have you got a keyring from Sandra's hubby??!!!

No RCZ reg.no. yet, though I was thinking of putting a personal plate on that I have on retention but the local dealer gave me such a nice number with a repetition in it I may just leave that one on it :eusa-think:. Oh and I will be ordering my keyring very soon :thumbup: