What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

hi new rcz friday 8th july

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: hi just like to say ,i am picking my rcz up on friday morning on the 8th of july .it is the 156 GT in dolphin blue. :D :D :D thanks bill :greetings-

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum and good luck for pick up tomoz :wave:

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum and best wishes with car,you will love it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

welcome bill, not long now. i test drove a blue it was fab but couldnt sort the px deal at the time,so went for the amber.

A

Anonymous

Welcome Bill, I get my Blue on Wednesday (its at dealer now but they tell me, they too busy to get it PDI and valeted for me till then)

A

Anonymous

:thumbup: well i picked the car up at 8.30 this morning and it is great ,it as been raining cats and dogs all day , but it as been lovely to drive it round town . hope the sun will be out in the morning so i can take some photos .can not stop looking out of the window at her . :D :D :D

A

Anonymous

:mrgreen: well had my car over the weekend and it is fab .one of the best cars i have ever had love it . photos soon :beer:

A

Anonymous

Re photos

hi well had my car for 11 days now :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSCF7597.JPG
    DSCF7597.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,308
  • DSCF7599.JPG
    DSCF7599.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,308
  • DSCF7598.JPG
    DSCF7598.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,308
A

Anonymous

These dolphins are not as rare as the environmental lobby would have us believe!

A

Anonymous

Re: UP DATE ON THE CAR

Collected my RCZ ON THE 8TH JULY ...only had it 18 days, but it's stunning..not only to look at ( and many do, and recently ignored the TT i was parked next to in favour of my BLUE RCZ) but to drive. Cabin is excellent, very comfortable and equiptment all high quality and easy to manage. Driving is a pleasure, and even with the 156 BHP, its got guts although i am breaking it in gently just now. Fuel economy good to, currently about 37mpg, mostly town driving. Cannot praise the looks enough and had many many compliments...Love it. :thumbup: