What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi - Introducing myself

A

Anonymous

Hi there, just thought i would introduce myself. We got our RCZ around 16th Sept, Charcoal gray 156 GT. Apart from one little hick up with a water leak we are happy with it. We will be going on our first long journey next weekend with the dogs in the back :crazy: which should be fun :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hi PLA and :greetings-wavingblue: welcome. Have a great long drive but pity the poor dogs :thumbdown:. Are they going on the seat or in the boot and are they tiny or HUGE??? Sounds like an interesting drive :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hi. We had a trail run on how to get them in yesterday. They are staffies so it shouldnt be too bad. Just hope they settle down quickly. I am sure it will be interesting

A

Anonymous

welcome PLA :greetings-wavingblue: how are you finding the RCZ any niggles :roll: or are you happy with it all :thumbup: still waiting here for build date :thumbdown: . . what a picture that paints.. two excited staffies covered in mud . . . :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hi PLA,

Hope you are enjoying the car now the water leak issue is sorted.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Hi The only niggle so far was the leak which fingers crossed is all sorted. Must say I am a bit paranoid and keep checking it. And now we have our plates on it feels more like ours.
And I can most defo say the doggies won't have mud on them, its not allowed. Good job they don't travel often and when they do they just settle so it should be fine, just a bit cosy for them.