What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi I am from Leicester

A

Anonymous

Hi I currently drive a fiat grande punto 1.4 16v sporting (97bhp) but i have now bought a Peugeot 156hp GT in pearl white with the feline pack on it with midnight silver alloys and the black mesh grill and I will be collecting it next week.

really looking forward to changing especially considering I have had my punto for more than 3 years and felt its time to change. (i did nearly did get a DS3 but went with the RCZ).

go gentle on me I do not know loads about the RCZ so it will be learning as I go along.

the only question I have currently is with the stock radio system does the speaker system work fine with ipods and iphone 3Gs (does it have to have music in MP3 format as well)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new purchase. Don't forget to post some pics when you pick your new pearl beauty up next week. You won't regret it.

Ipods work fine on the standard stereo system. Don't know about the ipone though. I'm sure someone will be along soon to help you out.

A

Anonymous

thanks will do and thanks for the heads up i will be just glad to have a system that actually works with ipods my last car could only play memory sticks and MP3 format only (which is annoying when all 70gb music is M4A lol)

I forgot to mention it is a full feline pack it has a black side stripe and a black mesh grill as well as the quad exhaust pipes (i know a few have the exhausts from what I have seen so far)

A

Anonymous

wecome and yes some pics asp, not seen a rcz with the full feline pack you may be the first one on this forum.bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RCZ1

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what the full feline pack looks like on the pearl white - can't wait to see it :D

A

Anonymous

if I can get a photograph of it before I collect it I will take a photo for everyone if not it will have to be on the day of collection

A

Anonymous

bee said:
wecome and yes some pics asp, not seen a rcz with the full feline pack you may be the first one on this forum.bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ive got a fully feline GT 156 in Opal White with black mirrors & calipers and sortilege midnight silver alloys in my showroom, if you want some pics let me know :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

think we all would love to see your opal white with full kit please

A

Anonymous

bee said:
think we all would love to see your opal white with full kit please

No problem bee, will post some after work on monday :)