What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi guys

A

Anonymous

Hi guys I joined the forum a few weeks ago but this is my first post, Im considering an RCZ to replace my current vauxhall astra twin top. Just wanted to say the forums fantastic :clap: , I'v especially enjoyed the gallery section you guys really do have some stunning cars :p

A

Anonymous

Hi and :text-welcomewave: even tho' you've been lurking for a while :lol: . Hope you make your mind up in favour of the RCZ, they are indeed stunning in every colour. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome.

Go for it! You won't regret it.
:greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi welcome to the forum as RCZ1 says 'Go on - you know you want to'

Enjoy the forum

A

Anonymous

Well I went to my local dealership today and placed an order for a 156 GT in Opal white with black roof, black mirrors, black sortilege alloys :D

now the bad news delivery isnt expected until mid december :cry: :cry:

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZ146 said:
Well I went to my local dealership today and placed an order for a 156 GT in Opal white with black roof, black mirrors, black sortilege alloys :D

now the bad news delivery isnt expected until mid december :cry: :cry:

Well its good news that you've ordered but let me tell you the wait will definitely be worth it :!:

A

Anonymous

Welcome along!

Make sure you get it before early Jan price rise...or at least ask the dealer to cover the price rise, because they aren't legally obliged. Only say that because mine was 2 - 3 weeks later than expected, as were many members'.

A

Anonymous

Im sure It'll be worth the wait the drive was great much better than my current astra :D

funny thing was I actually going to buy a 308cc as my last 6 cars have been convertibles but when I saw the RCZ I couldnt resist the double bubble roof and the lovely swooping arches I couldnt resist. Just hope I dont miss my convertible too much, but im sure the RCZ will make up for it in other ways.

I forgot to add I also went for the black front grill, Im loving the black and white theme :D :D

How are you guys that have your RCZs enjoying them? any problems with them so far?

A

Anonymous

Grantp - out of interest your Sig says you have the JBL and the Sat Nav but everything I have read and even the Dealers I have spoken to say you cannot have both on the same car ^^

A

Anonymous

The waiting sounds grot but hang on in there, the car is a real head turner. I take my two girls to school and they play the "see how many people look" and they get bonus points if someone looks and points!! :eek:

One lady member on the forum, RCZ1 has waited about 8 months, blimey :wtf: Patient's of a Saint that girl

Enjoy your new car when she arrives, but stick on the forum, its good fun and informative.

Greg :beer:

A

Anonymous

yes I will do It seems a very nice friendly forum some other forums are very fast moving and arguement based.

I already cant wait for the car a black one past me on the motorway today it looked fab, It really did stand out

8 months is a terribly long wait I dont know If I'd be able to wait that long

A

Anonymous

Yes, know what you mean about the nature of some forums.

You're not from Kent area are you, as my girl is black and was on the Moway this morn? I havn't actually seen another one on the road yet but think the latest delivery may mean a few more around.

G

A

Anonymous

No im not in kent im in edinburgh, I'v only seen two on the road a black and a white one

A

Anonymous

Stubu said:
Grantp - out of interest your Sig says you have the JBL and the Sat Nav but everything I have read and even the Dealers I have spoken to say you cannot have both on the same car ^^
Hi Stubu,

Where have you read that?? There is nowhere it says that as far as I am concerned, and the car is built and on it's way so I am guessing it is not a problem. If you go on Peugeot site and the the custom build thing it quite happily lets you select both things.

I can't see why both can't exist together the JBL is just the speakers to the radio/cd/mp3 etc.

My dealer knows I like my gadgets & sound so he had already penciled them in as must haves based on my call to him even before I went to have a look at an RCZ.

Cheers Grant