What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi From Chelmsford

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone! This is Dario from Chelmsford.

I had a BMW 3 series but I was not happy with it and was considering to change it.

A customer of mine recently got the RCZ and spoke very well about it, so I went to a dealer for some more information and, basically, I got out of there with the car! :beer:

I've done 1,700 miles in 1 month and so far I am very happy with my choice!

Anyone else from the area?

Cheers,

Dario

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Dario :greetings-wavingblue:

Glad you are enjoying your new RCZ. What colour / spec did you go for?

We always like to see pics of the RCZ so post some as soon as you can :thumbup:

Happy motoring :dance:

A

Anonymous

Blimey. Walked into the showroom and drove out with a RCZ! Like your style. We know you have good taste too as you bought a quality motor. Enjoy your new toy as I'm certain that you will and welcome to the forum.

A

Anonymous

Nice one :clap: welcome and enjoy the product :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

P.s.: I will post pictures of the car as soon as I wash it! :oops: I'm flying to US today and will have to leave it in a parking for all week :thumbdown:

My car is a Peugeot RCZ Coupe 1.6 THP 156 GT automatic, dolphin blue with black interiors!

A

Anonymous

At least you gpt to drive it. When i just landed in vegas for 2 weeks, i heard it arrived at the garage. I was really frustrated. And now im sitting waiting at heathrow for my flight to brussels tonight, and tomorrow is sunday pfffffff

A

Anonymous

Darione,
Hey will will have matching cars, get mine in couple of days, 156 GT in Blue with Autobox, black insides !!!

Paul