What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

hi everyone...

A

Anonymous

glad to see so many people chosing the RCZ. I did it the 'easy' way and got an ex demo car. !! I love it but still there are a few niggles. I wish it had a spare wheel ! I wish the pedals were better positioned.....they look OK on L/H drive cars. I would like to to be able to tilt the seat base to get support under my legs, and I wish it had a 6cd changer.....no room for cd cases in cabin ! Not too many niggles ! Mine is a Dolphin Blue GT. First long drive on country roads gave me 45 mpg, which is exellent for a petrol engine. Maybe Mr.Peugeot will listen to comments of some of us here and introduce a spare wheel and jack etc. Wishing you happy motoring....

A

Anonymous

Glad you like the car tallpaul and welcome to the gang just what i have getting in a few weeks same dolphin blue 156 gt with sports pack and vision pack about the cd changer just get a usb flash pen and download your music to mp3 format than you can play all of the tracks on the radio with the usb port under the armrest you will get a lot more music than a multichanger on or if you a diehard cd fan make a mp3 cd you should be able to get around 200 track on a cd at 128kps setting dependent on lenghts of tracks. hope this helps and happy driving.

A

Anonymous

Hi tallpaul :D and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: . Lovely car you've got there and no long waiting for you. :clap: I agree with most of your comments although I have to say I didn't find a problem with the placing of the pedals. As for the CDs, as well as the suggestion already made about the USB you can also get (very cheaply) a 10CD holder that fits onto the sun visor. Albeit, it doesn't hold the covers, just the discs. I saw one only the other day in a pound shop whilst looking for top of the range goods like car polish (kidding!) :lol:. Happy motoring :auto-car:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum tallpaul.

Some interesting points you raise there. Ones which I will be able to find out for myself tomorrow. Happy motoring. :thumbup:

Does anyone know how to convert music to mp3 format on itunes?

FGRob

Reaction score
Hi TallPaul - Welcome.

I know what you mean about the pedals, if I'm wearing normal shoes (I've got wide feet - a 2 baller :lol: :lol: ) I struggle to get my left foot past the clutch pedal, I'm OK in trainers or soft shoes not a problem - is this the same problem you are having?

Petrol engines do give a very good return, I've even got 45mpg out of mine recently, around town I'm getting about 38 to 40 which I'm well pleased about.

I did the same as you and had the showroom model :thumbup: ;)

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for replies guys. I will try to sort out this USB MP3 thing ! Need my music !. Am going to look into buying a spare Alloy wheel plus jack etc. But I love driving again ! This was reason for getting RCZ. Best wishes..