What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi Everyone

A

Anonymous

Hi Everyone

Ordered my new Opal White GT 156 RCZ on Monday. Was told that there is already one being built and delivery should be in first 2 weeks in Septembers although from what I have been reading on the forum doesnt look very likely. Cannot wait though. Im from Oldham so hopefully there are some other Oldham RCZers as I havent seen any yet apart from test drives.

A

Anonymous

Hi tytyk and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: . You would certainly be most fortunate to get your car as quickly as that but who knows, you might just be lucky :thumbup: . I was initially told 12 weeks but then had that brought forward so keep hoping that your car will be winging (er...sailing) its way to you very soon. They're still really quite rare on the roads but that's no bad thing :dance:

A

Anonymous

Apologies Bangorrcz. I meant First 2 weeks in October. I think the excitement is going to my head!!

A

Anonymous

tytyk said:
Apologies Bangorrcz. I meant First 2 weeks in October. I think the excitement is going to my head!!
:lol: :lol: :crazy: Just wait until you've been waiting a few weeks, then you'll not know where your head's at!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi tytyk and welcome to the forum. Have you ordered from RRG Peugeot on Spencer Street in Oldham. I live in Bury and I have always got my cars from same dealer at Peugeot in Stockport but he move to Oldham 4/5 months ago so went to see him there, he has always treated me well so thought stick with him. Anyway hope your wait is only a short one and enjoy when you get it.

A

Anonymous

Hi Grant

No it was from Rochdale. Funnily enough we were on the way to the BMW garage and thought that wed just stop off at Peugeot to have a look. The rest is history....

A

Anonymous

tytyk said:
Hi Grant

No it was from Rochdale. Funnily enough we were on the way to the BMW garage and thought that wed just stop off at Peugeot to have a look. The rest is history....

Hi tytyk

I am from Chadderton in Oldham. We bought our Opal White RCZ from RRG in Rochdale. You may have read my experience. Certainly hope you get treated better. Who was the sales person? Also, whereabouts do you live in Oldham?

I have had my RCZ for 8 days now and loving it. Give me a peep if you spot me.

A

Anonymous

Hi - I'm from Oldham originally (Shaw actually) - but now live in Nottingham. You gonna drive round Glodwick in it? :wave:

A

Anonymous

Ah a Shaw gaubie I see in our midsts. Think I might give Glodwick a miss.

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZ dog

Ordered the opal white from RRG Rochdale also. Salesperson was Andrea. Seems ok at the moment as only ordered a "being built" one aswas told del date will be in late Oct/Nov.
I regularly go down Broadway if your near that part of Chadderton. Will be great to see 2 x opal white RCZ's on Broadway dont you think!!!!!

Looking forward to spotting you.

Andy

A

Anonymous

I also lived in Royton so was regularly on Broadway. Do you think it would be still in one piece if you parked it in Glodwick overnight? :-o

A

Anonymous

Definitely think I will be giving Glodwick a miss. I go up and down Broadway quite regularly, so will keep a look out for you when you take delivery.

A

Anonymous

:dance: It has left Carlisle..... Hopefully should be getting my shiny new car soon. although by the stories on here it might be a while yet. Anyone got any other "just left Carlisle" stories on here let me know please so I know what to expect!!!!

A

Anonymous

this sounds like a " it`s in the post " moment :roll: . . i`m sure it`s just round the corner . . :p

A

Anonymous

tytyk said:
:dance: It has left Carlisle..... Hopefully should be getting my shiny new car soon. although by the stories on here it might be a while yet. Anyone got any other "just left Carlisle" stories on here let me know please so I know what to expect!!!!
Carlisle or Calais??? Haven't heard of them leaving Carlisle but I'm from Ireland...what would I know! :helpme:

A

Anonymous

got it today @ 1pm. Sure is a head turner. Great Great Great!!!

A

Anonymous

Congratulations, tytyk. :clap: Enjoy your new toy and don't forget those pics :dance: