What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

hi everyone

A

Anonymous

Ordered a Nera Black THP200 RCZ, should be picking it up at end of the month, can't wait!!!! Just now looking for an RCZ keyring

A

Anonymous

welcome!......................sadly no RCZ keyrings available :evil:

Remember to post some piccies when you get the beastie - we love to look at them all! :dance:

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave: What goodies have you chosen? What made you choose the RCZ? I know it was a great choice and I'm sure that you'll love it's looks as well as it phenomenal handling. It really is a great car to drive, especially when you can find the right roads, that allow you to experience it at it's best :law-policered:

A

Anonymous

I was driving a 207 cc but go too fast to have the roof down! (It is rubbish compared to 206cc with roof down, poor aerodynamics). Once i saw the rcz i just had to have one, test drove it and was hooked, i commute to work so drive alot and feel the need for speed! My hubby has an RX8 and having driven that i know i needed more power! Can't wait to get her, will post piccies.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to another fellow female member :greetings-wavingblue:

You will love the RCZ. Like you as soon as as I saw a picture of the RCZ I knew there was only one car for me :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys, i know i will love her, just can't wait to pick her up and drive!!! :thumbup: