What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

hi everyone

A

Anonymous

i am driving a peugeot 207cc and ordered a rcz the showroom car but can not have it until a replace car has come which is taking forever.
its black nera , with sat nav plus jbl pack

A

Anonymous

Hi Brittenterry welcome to the forum, congratulations on the purchase of your rcz, you will probably have your car much sooner than most of us, but it is still frustrating, hope you get it soon. Is it a gt?

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome. Hope your wait isn't to long. I've been told mine will be start of Sept still another 8 weeks.

A

Anonymous

brittenterry said:
i am driving a peugeot 207cc and ordered a rcz the showroom car but can not have it until a replace car has come which is taking forever.
its black nera , with sat nav plus jbl pack
when buying the showroom jcz is it the same price or cheaper?

FGRob

Reaction score
Hi welcome Brittenterry.

I've done exactly the same with mine, I hoping to get it at the end of the month as the build for the replacement was the 9th July, so with a bit of luck it will be on it's way.

To answer your question Gary, the showroom car is classed as a new car sale and therefore you pay the same price as you would normally, including any extras. I know the demo car at the garage I've brought mine from has knocked off £200 of the normal price - not much considering the normal abuse these cars will receive.

Rob

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Hi welcome Brittenterry.

I've done exactly the same with mine, I hoping to get it at the end of the month as the build for the replacement was the 9th July, so with a bit of luck it will be on it's way.

To answer your question Gary, the showroom car is classed as a new car sale and therefore you pay the same price as you would normally, including any extras. I know the demo car at the garage I've brought mine from has knocked off £200 of the normal price - not much considering the normal abuse these cars will receive.

ok cheers ;)
Rob

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :D

I'm sure you will be able to get your hands on it in the very near future - hopefully the rest of us will too (our RCZ's that is :!: )