What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi everyone ... Wayne, Greater Manchester

A

Anonymous

Just joined the site. Picked up my GT200 just over a week ago from Perry`s Bolton. Love it, can`t stop driving it. 500 miles all ready. Lakes last weekend and off to Gainsborough this weekend so another few hundred there. Got a Shark grey one just before they took it off the web site and love the colour - can`t stop cleaning it too. I love the blend of sportiness, luxury and the drop dead gorgeous looks. I wasn`t really in the market for a new car but when I saw the RCZ outside the dealers in Bolton I just had to come up with a way to get one. Had a Citroen C2 VTSHDi before so quite a few of the controls on the RCZ seem familiar. Didn`t trade that in though, the wifes C1 was a year older with twice the mileage so traded that in, she got mine, I got the RCZ - everyone`s happy.
Cheers, Wayne.

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum. You have one duty to for fill. PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Alright there Wayne,

Picking mine up next week, cannot wait, get some pics up of yours. You're one of the lucky ones to get a "sharky", look after it well. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Congrats on bagging a sharkie before they disappeared and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Like the others say, we want pictures!

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum site to all the new members, Hope you all are having a great time here.