What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi All!

RCZ Dave

Reaction score
Happy New Year to all you RCZ owners!
This is my first thread on the Forum and it's great that there are so many people out there willing to help.
I am wanting to lower my RCZ Gt but am not sure by how much, nothing major but enough to make it look a bit sportier. Would 20 25 or 30mm be okay? Any advice from owners that have done this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Coil over are good so you can choose what height you want... Happy new year to you also..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

RCZ Dave

Reaction score
Hi Verminator, thank you for replying and apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I hadn't really thought about those so will look into them as they would give me another option. Thanks again!

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve heard feedback from owners that have said lowering springs made the car quit a hard ride and one guy said he couldn’t live with them, I’ve put Bilstein coilovers in mine and they’re adjustable for ride height by about 25mm on the front and 30mm on the rear they make a hell of a difference to the ride quality