What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi all, got mine - Pearl white

A

Anonymous

Had mine a week now. 156 GT, pearl white with onyx alloys and sat nav. I love it, can't stop smiling when I am driving it.

It is causing a stir in the car park at work and I have come back to it in public car parks on a few occasions this week to find people admiring it. It also attracts stares and pointing from passing motorists and their passengers, never mind those walking along the paths !!!

I live near Durham and have not seen another one yet.

Had a 207cc before this which I loved but nothing compares to this.

A

Anonymous

I've ordered a Pearl White, so I'd LOVE to see some photos!

RCZ1

Reaction score
karen said:
Had mine a week now. 156 GT, pearl white with onyx alloys and sat nav. I love it, can't stop smiling when I am driving it.

It is causing a stir in the car park at work and I have come back to it in public car parks on a few occasions this week to find people admiring it. It also attracts stares and pointing from passing motorists and their passengers, never mind those walking along the paths !!!

I live near Durham and have not seen another one yet.

Had a 207cc before this which I loved but nothing compares to this.

Welcome to the forum Karen :greetings-wavingblue:

Its an eye catching car so people will be staring. Bet you're enjoying though :D

A

Anonymous

rczwannabe said:
I've ordered a Pearl White, so I'd LOVE to see some photos!

Added one to the 'members gallery', taken with my mobile. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Had my first long run in it this weekend, which was great, a trip to friends in Cheshire 350+ miles round trip. Managed to get good use out of the cruise control. Even saw another RCZ (grey) on the way back, going south on the A1 around about junction 61/62.

Had to give the car a good clean today as it was covered in dead flies !

A

Anonymous

please post some pics
i have seen pics of a few RCZ's and they all look awesome

look forward to seeing the pics of your toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

wulsg1888 said:
please post some pics
i have seen pics of a few RCZ's and they all look awesome

look forward to seeing the pics of your toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I added one to the members gallery a week or so a go. Need to get around to adding some more though.

A

Anonymous

Finally got the papers sorted to get my personal reg transferred across, dealer switched the plates today, so it definately feels like mine now.

A

Anonymous

Off to the dealers for its 1 month check today. Still loving it !

I hope more of you will be getting yours soon as we are now in September. Enjoy when you do.

RCZ1

Reaction score
karen said:
Off to the dealers for its 1 month check today. Still loving it !

I hope more of you will be getting yours soon as we are now in September. Enjoy when you do.

Thanks Karen - the wait is killing me now ............................. 8 long months ...................................... I'm sure it will arive soon :!:

A

Anonymous

GOT MY RCZ 200 WITH EVERY EXTRA POSSIBLE!!!! IN SOLID WHITE AND LAMA LEATHER ON FRIDAY.
CHROME ARCHES 19Inch Sortilege Alloys.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT AND THE SERVICE FROM THE GUYS AT THE DEALERSHIP WAS FANTASTIC (Peugeot Southend)
ALREADY HAD A HANDFUL OF TT OWNERS DROOLING OVER IT.
THE 200 FEELS LIKE IT HAS A MUCH BIGGER ENGINE IN, THE POWER IS REALLY IMPRESSIVE. THEY HAD ALL THE DIFFERENT MODELS AND ENGINES AVAILABLE AT THE DEALERSHIP SO I WAS ABLE TO DRIVE ALL AND THAT REALLY HELPED TO MAKE MY MIND UP.

A

Anonymous

Hi K-RCZ-200 welcome to the forum. Glad you like you RCZ, mine should be about another 3 weeks, a long 3 month wait.