What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hey Guys

A

Anonymous

Hey there

Hopefully will be a new owner of a 156gt rcz in charcoal in a couple of weeks! Can't wait to get my hands on it :D

Coming from a modified fiat 500 abarth it might feel a little slower but the looks more than make up for that!

Is there anything you guys can recomend me to check when i pick up the car? From what i have heard they are pretty well built so im guessing won't be too much of a problem.

James

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome to the forum ,
check you have the cargo net in the boot :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Check out the looks from anyone walking past as you drive away from the garage. They will be sooooo jealous! :shock:

Enjoy a wonderful experience and welcome to the forum. :wave:

A

Anonymous

Fiat 500 abarth cool :thumbup: i had a grande punto abarth for a day's test drive 3 and half years ago i loved it to bits but the only thing that stopped the deal was the lack of any discount what so ever by the dealer and a laughable trade in price for my grande punto multijet sporting.The rcz is a totally different driving experience from any abarth in fact they are poles apart the abarth having loads of torque and quite frantic/go-cart to drive and the rcz very very relaxed to drive.i came from a similar type of drive like your abarth to the rcz it did take me a little time to get used to it as its more of relaxing touring type of car.But the rcz trumph card aint like the abarths ie the way its drives Its how the rcz looks :cool: :cool: is its main reason for success

You will enjoy the rcz its a more grown up car to drive :thumbup:

PS. check the black roof for marks as the dealer can scratch it whilst removing the the protective covering during the PDI Thats it

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply's guys, i'll make sure to check everything over.

Yer it was a great little car. Was running nearly 180bhp at the end of it's life which was good fun in a car that size, depreciation forced me to sell. No worries though, the rcz is more than a substitute for it :thumbup:

Really excited to pick it up now

James

A

Anonymous

robertsjames said:

Yer it was a great little car. Was running nearly 180bhp at the end of it's life which was good fun in a car that size, depreciation forced me to sell. No worries though, the rcz is more than a substitute for it :thumbup:

James

fiat or abarth yip depreciation is bad abarth did say at the begining residuals would be better NOT. I specced at 500 abarth on the sites configurator this week NEARLY £20,000 :eek: and the special edition with the ferarri parts in it nearly £40,000 :eek: :eek: :eek: Enjoy your rcz when it comes James

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
robertsjames said:

James

fiat or abarth yip depreciation is bad abarth did say at the begining residuals would be better NOT. I specced at 500 abarth on the sites configurator this week NEARLY £20,000 :eek: and the special edition with the ferarri parts in it nearly £40,000 :eek: :eek: :eek: Enjoy your rcz when it comes James

Yer i know, it's crazy money to spend! I got mine when we had the VAT break so wasn't too bad, still noticeable depreciation though. Loved every minute however.

Still, im looking forward to my RCZ :D