What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Heres my new RCZ

A

Anonymous

Some pics of my new GT HDI today after yet another a quick wash off.....

A

Anonymous

It's sooooooooo beautiful! I want a white one (as well as my black one)!!!

Enjoy ...... :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Still looking good though,but then I would say that :lol:

A

Anonymous

AndyH said:
Where's the front skirts :?:

In a box in my office waiting for the workshop to put them on , every time they have been round to pop them on I've been out in the car on some really crucial work related journey :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Looks stunning Marcus :thumbup:

Pleased to hear you are looking after it and keeping it clean :clap:

The valeter at work has developed a nervous twitch about this car..... he's cleaned it more times this week than the entire number of times he had to clean the blue one. white is lovely but not a winter road friendly colour choice !!! :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Car looks great Marcus, nice colour and great wheel combination IMHO.
Being a self confessed Car Anorak :ugeek:, I have to be nosey and ask what car is under cover :?:

A

Anonymous

Pughy3 said:
Car looks great Marcus, nice colour and great wheel combination IMHO.
Being a self confessed Car Anorak :ugeek:, I have to be nosey and ask what car is under cover :?:

My real car vice......

1990 Audi ur quattro 20v

A

Anonymous

:clap: Nice car Marcus, definitely worthy of being under a cover :thumbup:
I love the noise of the Quattro's, very distinctive indeed :thumbup:

GaryLarry

Reaction score
Much as I love my black one, I am thinking of collecting the complete colour set when I win the lottery - the white is gorgeous.

A

Anonymous

Congratulations :beer: Your car looks absolutely gorgeous. Those wheels look amazing with the white!!! :thumbup:

I'm getting my black GT on Tues, but I must say, the RCZ seems to suit every single colour!

Many, many thousands of blissfully happy miles of motoring!!! :auto-car:

A

Anonymous

1990 Audi ur quattro 20v[/quote]

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! You can say 'FIRE UP THE QUATTRO' just like my hero Gene Hunt!!!!!! Much respect to you and it's in red too........... :auto-car: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor:

I love it as much as the RCZ!!!!!

Sorry got a tad excited there - could you tell?!!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
1990 Audi ur quattro 20v

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! You can say 'FIRE UP THE QUATTRO' just like my hero Gene Hunt!!!!!! Much respect to you and it's in red too........... :auto-car: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor:

I love it as much as the RCZ!!!!!

Sorry got a tad excited there - could you tell?!!!! :lol:

Calm down Bolly :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Yay!!!!!!!! you are a fan too!!!!!!!!!!

Am still in total awe of the quattro :p

You don't happen to have a black Chevrolet Impala as well.........................

Cheers
Scarlet aka bolly knickers :lol:

A

Anonymous

Big fan too. Here's a pic of my old 1991 Audi S2

Attachments

• s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 2,630