What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help! Ultimate Racechip THC 200

A

Anonymous

Hi! First of all, i want to let you know that this is my first time here so sorry if this not te right place.
Im from Argentina and a friend of mine bring me an Ultimate Racechip from Miami . It comes with two cables and each one has 4 plugs. One of them have diferents plug that my car so i cant use it so i have to use the other one ( DMB .7333) that also have 4 plugs. I install them on the place that my seller show me, two on the Map and two under the air filter box. But the thing is that once I plug in the chip, my car shows a failure mark on the screen, my turbocharger stop working and a few more things. So , as my seller told me, I open the chip and change the configuration of the clock inside ( S2= 6 ; S1=1) but i pass over all the number and the mark doesnt turn off. I do it with my engine off, then i turned on but nothing.

Anyone of you have the same problem? Can you help me with something?

My car is 2011.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks!!! :)

A

Anonymous

I recommend you ask your dealer for a new one. I've ask my Racechip dealer he said the one you have may be defeated in either box or cable. BTW, he also said that there is new firmware for RCZ THP200.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Recently RaceChip has come out with a new cable for the Ultimate module used with an RCZ. You should check with the place you purchased the module from.