What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help:Traffic and WIP Com 3D

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

just a short and probably for you experts easy to answer question.

When a radio traffic message pops up during listing to the radio and/or Mp3s, the message starts to play and on the WIpCom 3D screen you get asked:
"do you want to listing to the traffic message: Yes/no"

Now, if I dont want to listen to the message, I always have to use the switch on the dashboard to switch to "No" and confirm this with a push on the button.
Is there any way to do this via the multifunctional steering-wheel? So I dont have to take on hand from the wheel?

(I know you can switch of traffic once for all, but that is not what i want)

Thanks & regards,
O.

A

Anonymous

Hi Montag180

I've not managed to find a way to do it, other than use the dashboard dial to select no.

I've also noticed that not all traffic alerts will activate the message - some times it switches to traffic news and doesn't display the confirmation.

sorry I can't be more helpful

dave

A

Anonymous

Just press the ESC button, and it will dismiss the message. Quicker than selecting No and pressing select. HTH.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

best answer I got, from another forum was: press "Speech" button on left-stick and say "NO" to dismiss message....

So you dont have to take hands of the wheel.

Cheers
O

A

Anonymous

Its one of the menu options in set up when you are on the radio screen. I turned my off as they were bugging the crap out of me every five minutes.