What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help required with RCZ deal

A

Anonymous

I am looking to buy a RCZ and wondered if there was any dealers out there offering discounts. - Can anyone help? I live in the south

A

Anonymous

I can fully recommend that anyone looking to buy an RCZ should speak to Marcus (RCZGT200) first. Recently sorted a very good deal out for me and a genuinley nice fella.

A

Anonymous

johnbennett said:
I am looking to buy a RCZ and wondered if there was any dealers out there offering discounts. - Can anyone help? I live in the south
HI, I can certainly recommend Pentagon Peugeot, unfortunately they are based in the midlands, but I asm sure they can make the trip worth your while?
They certianly did for me.
I now have bought two from them and both deals were carried out perfectly from start to finish. Great Customer Service!!! :dance:

Bradders

A

Anonymous

hi johnbennett,

Let me know what you are looking for and i will see what price we can do :thumbup:

Kind regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Hi Marcus

I am looking for a GT 156 in dolphin blue - I am also looking to trade in my Z3 - Reg B12 WAY - full BMW serivce history - 46K miles - very good condition

Regards

John

PS I test drove one on saturday and was very suprised at just how good it was.

A

Anonymous

Hi John,

Can you send me a pm with the exact spec your looking for , including any options and interior colour. I will then be able to check availability and work out a deal for you when im back at work tomorrow.

Kind regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Hi John,

Thanks for the PM , Ive sent you a reply and hope the info is of use.

kind regards

Marcus