What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

help please!!

A

Anonymous

Hi. Can anybody help please. Over last couple days my 2010 rcz gt 200 has been acting up. Symptoms are temperature gauge on starting is already.on quarter of gauge, doesn't go over half during journey but fan comes on and it struggles on starting first thing, almost like it misses a beat. Strange way of descriptions I know but I'm a woman, what more can i say!! Thanks in advance x

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'm afraid you have the temperature sensor problem which is well documented on here. You need to book the car in with your dealer to have it sorted. I presume your car is now out of warranty so may cost you but worth bearing in mind that it is a known fault on the RCZ (I've had the same issue) so Peugeot may show some degree of goodwill.

Please let us know how you get on.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes 2 weeks out of warranty! How much do you think we are we talking if peugeot don't want to help?

A

Anonymous

Oh great! Will try my luck with peugeot garage and hope they take pity! Won't hold my breath!! Will let you know the outcome. Cheers x

A

Anonymous

I had the same issue a couple of weeks ago I already had the temp sensor replaced in feb this year then I had your issue last month. They removed faults and so far problem
Hasn't come back...fingers crossed.but if your temp sensor hasn't been replaced already it maybe that.mine was under warranty so not sure how much it costs.or maybe loose wiring.im not technical but my boyfriend filled me in on all of the technical info lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk