What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help if you can please. 308 cc gt stereo problem

A

Anonymous

Hi
iv been trying to fine somewhere that holds info on the 308 cc and stereo set up but cannot find any but i understand the rcz is practically the same?

i have bought a jvc double din unit along with the cables for the steering remote and parking sensors made by connects 2 all plugs in ok and fits. but upon starting the unit i get full functionality and use but i get no sound from radio or cd or ipod. i have the jbl speakers. the unit i am fitting is jvc kw avx840. the original is just a single din with no sat nav. any help would be greatly.appre iated as it is driving me mad! also there seems.to be two ariel cables coming from the car?

thanks
Dave

RCZ1

Reaction score
Sorry I can't help you with your problem but have you tried the 308cc forum? I would have thought that you would have more luck there :eusa-think: