What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help: I need rear floor mats!

A

Anonymous

Hi, can anyone help me get hold of some rear mats to fit my beautiful car? I've got paper down at the moment to stop my child wrecking the carpet! There are none supplied for the RCZ or available. Thanks very much.

A

Anonymous

I have ordered a set of delux mats from a company with rcz logo but as with most companies they only do the front ones.
these car mat suppliers usually show a general picture of four mats that doesnt relate to the set that you require.
i am thinking of adapting my existing mats for in the rear but they havent got the logo or red binding.

t110jim

Reaction score
207 mats fit pretty well have taken carpet mats from my wifes 207 gt (dont tell her) as they were below rubber mats

A

Anonymous

Thanks very much for your replies. I'll check out the 207 mats first then if not happy with those, I'll give carmatfactory website a go. D