What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help/Advice sought Trim levels Gearbox

MJZ

Reaction score
Hi guys….I’m a newbie and glad to find this forum. I want to but an RCZ automatic. Baffled by trim levels….is it possible to buy an RCZ without any suffix,i.e. Sport, GT, Ashalt, Magnetic or GT Line or Red Carbon. I’ve seen RCZs advertised as semi automatic and just Coupe. Is it possible to just buy an RCZ in standard form, with no suffix? Lastly, why are some called automatic and some called semi automatic….I’ve checked the images of the gear shift and they’re all the same…am I missing something….I think all the automatics are like the tiptronic system in the porsche but without the paddles….am I right…really looking forward to some clarification and thank you…Mike

Pedro

Reaction score
The RCZ came with only 2 g/box variants- Manual & Auto
1.6 THP 156 6 speed Automatic
1.6THP 200-270 6 speed manual
2 ltr HDI 163 6 speed manual
2 ltr HDI FAD 165 6 speed manual
They did not produce a Triptonic or semi Auto as all the g/boxes are a 6 speed derivative drivetrains
The 4 trim levels refer to the model- Sport- GT "R" & Red Carbon