What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone
I'v been lurking on this forum ever since I ordered my car and I thought it was about time I introduced myself and started contributing to the discussions instead of sitting on the sidelines
I'm Sarah and I've ordered the HDi GT in Mercury Grey with standard alloys, black leather seats and media navigation. Couldn't decide between charcoal grey and mercury grey but went for the mercury in the end.
I ordered it on 27 August and I've been told by my dealer it's being built next Thursday 23rd Sep and then it'll be a couple of weeks before I actually get my hands on it. I can't wait to see it and drive it and generally show it off.
I know some of you have been waiting for months but it still feels like an interminable wait to me.
I was all set to buy an Audi TT, but the dealer really messed me about and couldn't find me a diesel one to test drive, and when he did find one, he sold it before I could drive it. It must have been fate, because while I was waiting I discovered the RCZ and once I had seen it and driven it I didn't want the TT anymore -there are just so many of them on the road, and I haven't seen a single RCZ yet (apart from at the dealers!)
Sarah

A

Anonymous

hi good choice ive got a hdi mercury grey and it looks and drives fantastic ive posted a few pictures on the forum i think you will be really pleased with it i now the feeling about waiting but its worth it

A

Anonymous

Hi Sarah :greetings-wavingblue: :text-welcomewave: Welcome to another girl forum member. Excellent colour choice although mine won't be diesel. Like you I was torn between colour choices and was actually sitting in the showroom trying to narrow it down as I paid my deposit. :text-blondmoment: Still, I think we've chosen well as the car looks fab in all colours. I ordered at the end of August and have been told I should have it for Hallowe'en so that's just six weeks to wait, not long when you consider how long some members have been waiting. :brickwall:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Sarah :greetings-wavingblue:

Its good to have yet another female on the forum :D

Your wait won't be too long will it- you have been very lucky there. I'm sure you will enjoy your RCZ when you get it - along with the rest of us :D

A

Anonymous

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the forum!
You have made the right choice - as you said fate. Same for me too.

Bradders

A

Anonymous

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the forum. Nice colour I went for Charcoal in the end but as has already been said RCZ looks great in all colours.

Hope you enjoy the forum we are friendly bunch.