What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello RCZers

A

Anonymous

I am now the proud owner of Alymac's Pearl White 156GT (well the wife is going to be the main user) when she stops grinning! Any way it gets me the brownie points and hot meals in future :lol:

Sweetkid

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave: :text-worthless:

A

Anonymous

In all seriousness though. The car is a great fun car to drive and is not merely a form of transport. I hope that you both enjoy the car and the forum :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome, glad to hear your both beaming about your new member to the family :smile:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to you Sweetkid (like the name :) ) and your wife.

Get used to that grin because it won't go away I can assure you. It's also reassuring to know that you will be getting hot meals for the foreseeable ........

Enjoy the car :)

A

Anonymous

Hello SweetKid welcome to the forum. Hope your wife enjoys her new toy. Some pics would be nice.

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome remember to always dress smart because a lot of people will be looking at you in the car and getting out of the car lol

A

Anonymous

gadgetpuk said:
Hello and welcome remember to always dress smart because a lot of people will be looking at you in the car and getting out of the car lol

Sometimes I love dressing in trackies and a hoody just to see what reactions I get :p

A

Anonymous

Welcome and happy driving................... :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Congratulations and Welcome! You will find everything and anything you are looking for in regards to the RCZ here, and of course we have the biggest selection of items for the RCZ!

A

Anonymous

Thanks all, when the weather gets better I will give it a good wash and clean and post up some photos. I have just had a trip to Sheffield and was surprised when stuck in traffic that people do stare to see who is driving? Bit of a shock when they see my face!!!

Sweetkid

A

Anonymous

I'm sure they are pleasantly surprised by your face sweetkid! Do i presume from your name and comment that you are young? I have just recently turned thirty but where i live there are a lot of tou ger drivers in very expensive cars (much more so than my own) so i don't feel i am noticed for that reason. It's probably a combination of my boyish good looks and the car... :lol: You'll get used to the stares. You'll notice it happens a LOT!I particularly enjoy the double takes you see when filling up in the petrol station after a day of cleaning and detailing when you rock up in battered trainers, tracky bums and a hoody. :lol: