What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello !! hopefully buying my RCZ Feb 2012

A

Anonymous

Hi Everybody.

I'm Donna, I love the RCZ and will hopefully be buying one in Feb2012, just saving last of my deposit and cant wait !!! I'm going for a used 2.0 diesel purely for work as I travel a lot 3000 miles a month so this will be better for fuel efficency.

Regards

Donna

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Donna. Good to have yet another female on board - we've got to stick together :greetings-wavingblue:

Saving all your pennies for the RCZ will be worth it and there's not too long to wait until February.

You'll find loads of useful information on here and don't be afraid to join in.

Kerry

A

Anonymous

pinkyw said:
Hi Everybody.

I'm Donna, I love the RCZ and will hopefully be buying one in Feb2012, just saving last of my deposit and cant wait !!! I'm going for a used 2.0 diesel purely for work as I travel a lot 3000 miles a month so this will be better for fuel efficency.

Regards

Donna

A warm welcome donna :) diesel is ideal for you doing that mileage per month and buying used will save you plenty £££££ :thumbup: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your replys, look forward to finding out as much as possible before I purchase mine,

Donna

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum ;) The HDi is a good choice for that amount of miles but most of the time you will forget your even driving a diesel

A

Anonymous

I bought my RCZ THP 200 SPORT in March, I am 69 and love every min of driving it.