What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello from Liechtenstein and can you help please?

A

Anonymous

Hi Everyone... i have enjoyed reading your forum...

I am the proud owner of a black 2.0 HDI RCZ.... this car is a dream for me... and I think there is only another one in the country...okay..the country is tiny....!!!!
My previous car was an old "granny polo" so I feel like a queen!! Of course, second looks all around....!!

Only problem for me....is that my instruction book is in German..and I am a Scot...(okay, i can read german a bit but an instruction manual!!!!) My dealer doesnt seem to be able to get me an english instructions manual...can anyone give me any advice on this....??? There is so much about the car I still dont know.....

I am also battling to get my Samsung GT Android sorted out the the bluetooth... I can receive calls okay through the bluetooth (sound isnt good really)but I have to phyisically dial on the phone to make calls...again...any advice welcome....

Best regards and safe driving to you all

:D Mabel

A

Anonymous

Hi Mabel in Liechtenstein and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: . Can't help with your queries but I just wanted to welcome you and hope you get your problems resolved to your complete satisfaction. I have a BlackBerry which is fully compatible with the bluetooth,the sound quality is excellent and all functions are accessed through the bluetooth facility without having to go near the phone (all of which is totally useless info to you :oops: but I just wanted to let you know that generally the bluetooth is excellent). Have you tried ebay for the handbook? Some of the oddest items turn up on the site so you might get lucky. Otherwise, perhaps some of the guys on the forum with dealership connections might be able to help.

Lorraine (oh, and great to have yet another female member :D ).