What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello from Germany

A

Anonymous

Hi, I am Joachim from Germany. I think its time to say hello in this forum, as I am registered for a few days now.
Was just reading so far ;-)

I ordered my RCZ on July 1. and my dealer thinks production will be in October...may be earlier (....thats what I hope!)

In Germany there are no different RCZ's (like Sport or GT). But you can order different bundles of features.
Mine will be a nera-black HDI with 18'' wheels ("dark grey") and the JBL-soundsystem.

So it will look something like this (but without the designstripes):

Attachments

• Bild2.jpg
    Bild2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,856

FGRob

Reaction score
Hi Joachim - Welcome. :thumbup:

Looks a great selection - as do all of them on here. :clap:

Not sure why you don't have the Sport and GT in Europe, it would make more sense from a production stand point.

The waiting is the killer :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Welcome Joachim,

Car looks nice - what will the interior be like? is it leather or cloth? - Either way it is a stunning car

Deano

A

Anonymous

Welcome Joachim,

Car looks nice - what will the interior be like? is it leather or cloth? - Either way it is a stunning car

Deano

A

Anonymous

It will have
- cloth
- "small" radio with mp3 and usb and blutooth
- rear parking thingi
- dual zone airconditioning
- hill assistent
- active spoiler
- SOS-box
- twin sports exhaust

So i think its kind of a mixture between the UK-Sports and GT Model ?!

Attachments

• Bild7.jpg
    Bild7.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,836
  • Bild5.jpg
    Bild5.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,836
A

Anonymous

It is a special service from peugeot, I am not shure wether they will offer this in your country.

There is a black box in the RCZ with gps-logger and Simcard which in case of a serios accident (defined by initiated airbags) will automatically transmit an information including your accurate GPS-position to emergency medical service and will initiate a rescue operation.

Peugoet offers this service in Germany, France and some other countries. I am not shure wether Great Britain is included.
All RCZ in Germany do have this blackbox.

Ulf

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome Joachim to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

Great looking car you will have when you get it. :dance: