What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello everyone, RCZ gets to Ukraine ;)

A

Anonymous

Hi all. I've been reading this forum for about a month now. Apparently the best source of information about RCZ. Love watching photos from new RCZ owners. Hopefully will post mine in about a week.
I first wanted to order white RCZ without any extras, but waiting till January would have been a real torture to me. And so I ended up ordering one of 3 RCZs coming to Ukraine in September.
Mine will be black with black leather, xenon lights, easy motion pack and froid pack.
Can't wait to join the "owners" club ;)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum - glad you have found it to be of interest and informative. I can understand that you were put of the white because of the long wait but hopefully you will soon have yours and become a fully fledged member of the "owners club" :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Wow..Ukraine...this forums reaching far and wide.

Welcome.

A

Anonymous

I got my RCZ today :) It's amazing car, that's all i can say so far. Will be posting some photos soon too :)

A

Anonymous

Congratulations to you both, you will love it even more once you figure out how to work all the gadgets, sound, bluetooth for phone and music etc :wave:

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum we are growing new members from a far