What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Heated seats

Valex

Reaction score
I never use the heating functions of the seats but I found it really helping me when I have pain in my low back spine :) .
Unfortunately, I hate that heat under my butt, I feel like my ... are cooking :rolleyes::confused:o_O!

Is it possible to disconnect the bottom resistance and let the back one connected without damage something? Is there, under the seat a connector that I can disconnect?

Pedro

Reaction score
I would imagine the heating circuit is a singular fused loom type feeding the seat control & heating component as I can't see them being independent of each other although I may be wrong maybe check on it in a manual wiring diag

NF7

Reaction score
A question.

Both my heated seats were not working. I checked the fusebox and the fuse for the heated seats was blown. Replaced the fuse, but have not tried the heated seats since the car is tucked in the garage for Christmas and New Year's sleep. Should I slowly put the heating on 1, because I guess the system was not turned on for at least a year, or is there no problem starting with 3.

Pedro

Reaction score
Why did the fuse blow ? You may have trouble in the wiring or the heater in the 1 or both seats is faulty

NF7

Reaction score
Why did the fuse blow ? You may have trouble in the wiring or the heater in the 1 or both seats is faulty
I don't know, bought the car when it was warm, so I never needed the heated car seats and did not even know they were not working until the winter came.

Pedro

Reaction score
you need to check them out because if they are in a ancillary circuit with fuses blowing could cause other issues