What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

HALF OWNER OF GT...

A

Anonymous

Hello everyone. :wave:

Although I am new to this forum, my husband has been on here since we got our RCZ. He's 'Marthamay'.

I was reluctant to join before as I thought it was 'men's' territory, but as there seem to be a few women on her, I thought I'd join in the fun & frivolty. :)

A

Anonymous

welcome to the club I am sure you are going to have some fun on here and hopefully fun with the club meets.

A

Anonymous

Hi halfGT163 and nice to meet you :greetings-wavingblue: . We females have to keep the balance against our male counterparts so keep those posts coming.

Lorraine

RCZ1

Reaction score
About time too "Mrs Marthamay" :thumbup:

There are quite a few women on here and we are all a friendly bunch so don't be shy :D I'd never done anything like this before either but it's good fun :thumbup:

From what I understand you are the main detailer in your household so we may have a bit in common :D

A very BIG welcome to you :clap: :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Thank you for such a warm welcome everyone. :thumbup:

Yes RCZ1, I do love detailing & I am a particular fan of yours, so very pleased to be aquainted! :wave:

A

Anonymous

Hi ya!

I think we've spoken before - about our furry friends :)

My hubby is scared to drive my RCZ because he is so used to his tiny MX5, Flash is too big for him to handle!!! :lol:

Cheers, Scarlet :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

halfGT163 said:
Hello everyone. :wave:

Although I am new to this forum, my husband has been on here since we got our RCZ. He's 'Marthamay'.

I was reluctant to join before as I thought it was 'men's' territory, but as there seem to be a few women on her, I thought I'd join in the fun & frivolty. :)

Oh I knew it! :eek: It had to happen some time! :? Have'nt you got any dishes to wash or my car to clean??? :x :crazy: :x

:lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
We don't want any domestics on here between you two ;) if we do we'll have you banned :eusa-whistle:

Mr Marthamay, you should know your place :wave:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
We don't want any domestics on here between you two ;) if we do we'll have you banned :eusa-whistle:

Mr Marthamay, you should know your place :wave:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh I do know my place. I am the boss in this house.........if my wife says I can be!!! :lol: :?

Oh and I think 'Mr Marthamay' sounds a bit dodgy :oops: ...so it's Mike :thumbup: Wish I'd picked a more Mascaline username name now & not been talked in to naming myself after the wretched cat!!! :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

MARTHAMAY22 said:
Oh and I think 'Mr Marthamay' sounds a bit dodgy :oops: ...so it's Mike :thumbup: Wish I'd picked a more Mascaline username name now & not been talked in to naming myself after the wretched cat!!! :thumbdown:

Was that your wife's idea too ?? :shock: :shock: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Welcome..............the more laydeeees the better in my book! :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Don't limit yourself, boy, I say don't limit yourself! (said in a Foghorn Leghorn stylee) :D

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
Don't limit yourself, boy, I say don't limit yourself! (said in a Foghorn Leghorn stylee) :D
And there was me thinking you were Fred from Corrie :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZooM said:
MARTHAMAY22 said:

:lol: Spot On RCZooM :lol: :oops:

A

Anonymous

MARTHAMAY22 said:
RCZooM said:
MARTHAMAY22 said:

:lol: Spot On RCZooM :lol: :oops:

:eek: You're only getting away with that comment coz you're letting me have a new puppy :eusa-whistle:

And boy....am I soooooooooooooo excited :dance: :dance: