What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

GT BADGE

A

Anonymous

just ordered a Hyundai coupe badge from ebay £8.00 apr. Its a very close match to the rcz badge and should look very good.

A

Anonymous

:eusa-think: Looks like you might have frightened people with the idea of mixing their precious RCZ's with a Hyundai Bee. :lol: :lol:

Good luck to you & Happy motoring. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

I think someone else on the forum has used the 308 GTi badge and removed the offending "i".

Please post some photo's of your Hyundai badge when you have it bee. I'm interested to see what it looks like on the car.

Steve

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my GT Badge taken from the 308 GTi.

The font matches exactly to the Peugeot configurator and documentation.

A

Anonymous

:crazy: I wish my amber red RCZ would hurry up and arrive... I think this is the first pic I've seen of the spoiler deployed on a RCZ.. cheers! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

GT RCZ said:
Here is a picture of my GT Badge taken from the 308 GTi.

The font matches exactly to the Peugeot configurator and documentation.

That looks pretty good. I think I might do the same when I get my GT.

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

That badge looks very good GT RCZ, shame they did'nt think of putting one on there in the first place, but yes...I like that! :thumbup:

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Glad you like it guys if we all fit the same know body will know Peugeot were too tight to fit one

A

Anonymous

MARTHAMAY22 said:
That badge looks very good GT RCZ, shame they did'nt think of putting one on there in the first place, but yes...I like that! :thumbup:

They probably did think about it and decided against it. And a lot of customer research goes into these decisions.

A few in my MG club have fitted F and TF on their cars because MG Rover hadn't bother. I've often wondered why not and thought it might be because the Fs were unique at first and couldn't be mistaken for anything else. When the TF came out I thought it would have been a good idea to badge it tho'.

The RCZ is unique but I guess because it is based on the 308 PSA thought it would benefit from having the RCZ badge.

With only two versions in the current range it is a good idea to distinguish between the Sport and the GT but personally as someone else said on a different thread, the first design is usually the best one.

Cheers

David

A

Anonymous

hyundai badge too small so maybee its the 308 gti badge doctored ?

A

Anonymous

I'd put the GT badge on my Sport ... come on, how could you tell without getting up close?