What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

got my car :D

A

Anonymous

hi everyone picked my car up today (friday) and it is great the car is everything that i have worked hard for if not better than what i was expecting i will post some pics within the next couple of days looking forward to feb with the RCZ meet

A

Anonymous

Congratulations, finchy :clap: and welcome to the Owners' Club. Looking forward to seeing your pics when the weather permits. Take it easy in the snow :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone at the moment the car is sitting on the drive snowed in, I have 1 picture I can put up from collection then I will put more up in the week :)

A

Anonymous

Congratulations on your hard earned reward finchy. It's a very long wait for a lot of us, but bringing your RCZ home is magical & we are all delighted for you!!!

Just need to get rid of this white stuff, so you can get out there & indulge & enjoy :thumbup: